Detail of Request Form

Petition of Knowledge from Non-Formal Education

Steps :

  1. Credit transfer form can be taken at advisor’s Comment.
  2. School or program committee of credit transfer carries out each transferrable subject.
  3. Committee of credit transfer submits the matter to the Dean for approval.
  4. The school compiles the approved credit transfer form to the Office of the Registrar