Detail of Request Form 105
Petition Form of Enrolment and Examination with Another Program
Process of Enrollment and Examination with Another Program:
This form is for a student who expects to graduate within two semesters and one summer session. The subject (s) to be enrolled must be the
same subject (s) as the one (ones) in another program that complies with University Announcement 198/2533. The student must do as follows:
1. Students can ask for the petition form of enrollment and examination with another program at the service and enrollment counter at the Office
of the Registrar located at Building 1, 2nd Floor.
2. Students meet the advisor to ask for advice by completing the form signed by the advisor and the Dean.
3. Student submits the complete form at the service and enrollment counter of the Office of the Registrar located at Building 1, 2nd Floor.
4. Student keeps the slip of the form as evidence.
– If a student wants to enroll and take an examination with another program over 3 times, the President’s approval is required.
-The number of times must be continuously counted from the first request even though the student does not ask for enrollment and examination
with another program in any semester.
– If a student asks for enrollment and examination with another program and withdraws the subject (s) from the enrollment, withdrawal must be
counted. If the request is over three times and the student does not graduate, he/she has no more right to ask for enrollment and examination
with another program.